Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment 2013
|Posted under Government Jobs|
Karnataka VA Village Accountant Recruitment 2012 Online Application for Karnataka Government Jobs, Village Accountant Results, Selection List, Merit List. Various District Administrations of Karnataka invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Village accountants for filling up of vacancies in District Revenue Departments. There are vacancies for Village accountants in Chikballapur, Koppal, Mysore, Karwar, Mandya, Hassan, Dakshina Kannada, Belgaum, Chikmagalur, Kodagu, Tumkur etc. The Recruitment Rules, Job Requirements & Eligibility Qualifications are provided below. The candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply for Karnataka Village Accountant Jobs Vacancy.
Update : 29-06-2013 Chikballapur Village Accountant Recruitment
Chikballapur District Administration has issued fresh notification for recruitment of 80 Vacant posts of Village Accountants in the district. The Fees will be Rs. 200/- for General Category / OBC Candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/Cat-1/Women. The fees should be payable at near by branch of State Bank of Mysore.
Name of the Post : Village Accountant (VA)
Education Qualification : PUC / 12th Class or equivalent
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years – Maximum 35 years (38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST).
Scale of Pay / Salary : Rs. 11600 – 200 – 12000 – 250 – 13000 – 300 – 14200 – 350 – 15600 – 400 – 17200 – 450 – 19000 – 500 – 21000
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- to Rs.400/- (Each district have their own application fee structure. So please go through the Village accountant Recruitment Notification of each district for exat fees.
Selection Process : Merit
How to Apply: through Online Application
- Candidates should visit the Village Accountant Online Application link provided below against the district for which they want to apply
- Fill the Application online, upload photo & submit application
- After successful submission of online application, candidates should download the computer generated Application form & Fee payment Challan.
- Candidates should visit the nearest branch of the bank mentioned in the challan to pay the requisite fee
- After payment of fee at bank, candidates should again visit the Online application link & upload the scanned copy of the challan.