SSC Recruitment 2013 Sub Inspector Vacancy
|Posted under Army Jobs, Government Jobs, Recruitment Exam, SSC Recruitment|
SSC Recruitment 2013 – Sub Inspector Vacancy. SSC Jobs | Police Jobs | SI Recruitment Exam | Delhi Police Recruitment | Government Job | www.ssc.nic.in | ssconline.nic.in
Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://jobs.newsbird.in.
Staff Selection Commission invites Online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Sub Inspectors, Assistant sub Inspectors & Intelligence Officers. SSC will conduct All India Examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police(DP) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) like BSF, SSB, CRPF & CISF, Assistant Sub - Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau(NCB). The Recruitment Rules & Jobs Details are as follows. The Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply online for SSC SI Recruitment.
Jobs Vacancy Details of SSC Recruitment Exam :
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies : 335 Posts
- Sub-Inspector : 1176(CAPFs) + 330(DP) Vacancies
- Assistant Sub Inspector : 734 Vacancies
- Intelligence Officer : Will be notified later
Pay Scale / Salary : Sub Inspectors & Intelligence Officers draw salary in Pay Band 2 Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs 4200(SI) Rs. 4600/- (IO). ASI will be paid in the Pay band 2 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-.
Selection Procedure : Written Examination – Physical Endurance Test – Medical Examination – Interview / Personality Test
Exam Centers : All over India
Eligibility for SSC Recruitment of SI / ASI / IO :
Education Qualification : Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline can appear for the recruitment exam. The selected candidates will go through further recruitment process.
In addition to the above mentioned education qualification, candidates should also have physical standards as mentioned in the SSC Recruitment notification & valid LMV Driving License.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2013) : Minimum 20 Years – Maximum 25 Years.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment :
Mode of Application : through Online Application
Fees : General & OBC Male Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (No Fees for SC/ST/Ex-S/Women) through SBI net banking or SBI Challan generated after first part of registration.
- Visit SSC Online Application at ssconline.nic.in
- There will be two parts in Online Registration for Sub Inspector Jobs.
- Candidates should fill the first part of Online Application. For General & OBC Candidates the Fee payment challan will be generated OR they can pay fees through Net Banking
- After successful payment of Fees candidates can proceed for second part of registration.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST/EX-S/Women category can directly proceed to second part of registration after filling up of first part. They need not to pay any fees.
- Candidates should upload scanned copies of Photo & Signature in second part.
- After completion of part – II Registration Candidates should take print out of the application Form.
- For more details refer detailed notification at http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/SI%20in%20CAPFs,ASI%20and%20Delhi%20Police%202013.pdf
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Part – I Registration : 10 -04-2013 up to 5:00 PM
- Last Date for Part – II Registration : 12 -04-2013 up to 5:00 PM
- Date of Exam SI Recruitment Exam : 10-06-2013(Paper-I) & 18-08-2013(Paper-II)
Staff Selection Commission
All India Examination for Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013
ssc delhi online application 2012, LD CLERK